Expert in demanding Aviation and Industrial cleaning and inspection solutions
FinnSonic is recognized by its customers to provide intelligent, safe and cost effective cleaning and inspection solutions for demanding applications. FinnSonic has served its well-known and successful customers worldwide for over 40 years. Our products and systems are being used in more than 30 countries. Is your company next?
FinnSonic designs and supplies precision cleaning solutions as well as NDT systems. We reach beyond the installation of the equipment. Our team provides remote diagnostics, scheduled maintenance visits and training wherever needed.
Benefits of the FinnSonic Ultrasonic Cleaning system:
Fast – short cycle times
- Powerful – cleans even the hardest impurities effectively
- Pervasive – cleans all surfaces where liquid has contact, also complex structures with holes and channels
- Precise – removes even smallest particles down to micron grade
- Versatile – works well with a wide range of different chemicals
- Environmentally friendly – water based and energy efficient process
FinnSonic designs and supplies NDT solutions for the aviation industry – for both manufacturing and maintenance. Of the NDT ( Non-Destructive testing ) solutions, we have specialized particularly in the FPI method. In this method, the surface flaws can be precisely recognized with a fluorescent penetrant. The application areas are, for example, jet engine and aircraft parts, such as aerostructures and landing gear. The same method can also be used in other demanding industrial applications, for example, in the production and maintenance of automotive components and power plant turbines. The product range comprises automatic, semi-automatic and manual FPI lines.
Benefits of the FinnSonic NDT system:
- User-friendly ergonomics
- Low operational costs
- Saves processing chemicals
- Saves floor space
- Increased safety and reliability of inspection
- Durability and safety
- Intelligent combination of automation and manual handling